Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


As the festive season approaches, some pictures of my tree. Child friendly fake fir with bright, retro decorations and topped by a lovely pattern from Inside Crochet issue 36 by Phyllis Serbes.

 Love my glass robot baubles given to me some years ago by the lovely Susan from Loop yarn shop.
 Retro mushrooms and chiming owls make my fake fir somehow more real...

 ...while I also have quite a few personalised baubles given by dear friends. What have you got on your tree?

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

Buon Natale!!!
xxx Alessandra

paulineknit said...

I just love the angel. What a wonderfully decorated tree. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Lynne Rowe said...

Beautiful tree Claire- I too have a fake fir tree with lots of different baubles - some old and some new. I love my vintage glass baubles the most, kindly donated by an elderly aunt. I used to adore them on her tree and now they're on mine, which makes me smile. Merry Christmas and a happy and crafty 2013, Lynne x